Mid / Senior UX Designer
UX / UI
Our UX team is driven by the following: Create Value, Be Helpful, Be Curious, Be Proactive, Be Accountable, Be Humble, Design To Delight, Have Fun. These values construct a common goal of designing high-quality products and building a trustful relationship with our clients. Our UX workflow is adaptable to different types of customers, from seed startups to large enterprises, and that makes Bytex an ideal place to grow professionally.
Our process is iterative, flexible and focused on finding valuable solutions for our clients and their customers:
Discovery > Ideation > Prototype > Validation >> Deliver
We are seeking to hire a talented, professionally driven UX Designer to join our local UX team in Romania. We are looking for a team player, who embraces continuous learning and research into UX trends and current technologies. This role requires analytical and creative thinking and the ability to grasp user needs and solve problems.
This position is available remote, in Romania.
What do we do?
We build strong partnerships with customers in order to find usable and modern solutions to complex problems. Our experience spans a wide area of the tech industry:
- Fleet Management
- Multi-cloud Kubernetes Management
- Data Analysis
- Cloud engineering 3D simulation
- Database Automation Software
- Booking Systems
- AI inference models
- are familiar with using qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- can report, analyze and present the discovery research results to a wider team and to various stakeholders
- are comfortable with taking argument-based decisions with ease and have a problem-solving mindset
- have experience with prototyping and design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, XD) and also understand when you need to apply specific tools and ideation methods
- are able to build an interaction plan and determine the interface style and layout for building design systems
- are familiar with basic development aspects (html, css, accessibility, data types and data structures, custom vs reusable components, responsiveness, etc)
- have great communication skills to keep in touch with dev teams and various stakeholders
- are comfortable facilitating workshops during your projects
- can conduct usability testing sessions and capture feasibility concerns
- have 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in practicing UX Design
- have a strong portfolio of UI/UX design projects
- have the ability to prioritize and manage several milestones
- are fluent in English
- resonate with this team values: Create Value, Be Helpful, Be Curious, Be Proactive, Be Accountable, Be Humble, Design To Delight, Have Fun
- want to be part of an awesome growing team, focused on learning and professional growth
… then this position may be for you!
What can you expect from our application process?
- You will meet with one of our HR members for an introductory discussion
- You will meet with our UX Lead and UX team for discussing technicalities
- (not mandatory) You will meet one of our Customers’ Representatives
- You will receive constructive feedback no matter the outcome of the interview
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.