The teams at Bytex build scalable and easy to maintain Web Services that are used by our clients for things like collecting and analyzing security parameters by Cyber Security Analysts or gaining access to their workspaces.
The scalability and maintainability of our services are based on business logic structured into multiple loosely coupled layers that together build our final product.
We follow the Agile development methodology, which implies having a close and constant collaboration with our clients’ representatives in order to properly handle each implementation detail and to assure the quality of the software we build.
We’re looking for an Integration / Solution Architect to join our team! We work closely alongside a customer that builds an enterprise automation product with the help of RPA. The role implies
helping possible vendors that use our client’s custom OS understand SEED APIs, create the mapping from the central DB and write user stories and requirements that will be implemented by the existing team.
- Look through a list of predefined vendors, ranging from RPA, AI/ML, NLP to OCR, LowCode and Blockchain;
- Analyze available APIs (availability) from the vendor sites;
- Propose common fields for the Control and Value in the Customer’s OS
- Work on solutions for integration;
- Set up mapping rules for the integration;
- Produce design document for the integrations;
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 6 years of experience in working with multiple IT areas;
- At least 4 years of experience working with backend technologies;
- Excellent communication skills; proven experience in working as customer-facing;
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby