Nowadays, the client side of any web application is getting more and more complex and it’s not an easy task to always be up to date with the latest trends in technology.
- Working with REST / GraphQl APIs;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance to render / manipulate large sets of data;
- Developing new features and migrating old codebase to new technologies / framework;
- You’ll be a part of an Agile team constantly developing innovative solutions for our customers;
- Working closely with other teams (UI / UX / BE);
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 2 years of experience in a ReactJS developer role;
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, Immer);
- Experience writing unit tests;
- Knowing React in depth and having a strong opinion about latest features;
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles;
- Experience with D3;
- Github profile with code snippets (or any other public code examples);
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
Nice to have
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Experience with popular React state management libraries (such as Flux or Redux);
- Write about your work and contribute back to open source;
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Parcel etc.;
- Familiarity with CSS Modules / Styled components / SASS.
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at email@example.com.