mid-sen ReactJS Developer
Nowadays, the client side of any web application is getting more and more complex and it’s not an easy task to always be up to date with the latest trends in technology.
- Working with REST / GraphQL APIs;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance to render / manipulate large sets of data;
- Developing new features and migrating old codebase to new technologies / framework;
- You’ll be a part of an Agile team constantly developing innovative solutions for our customers;
- Working closely with other teams (UI / UX / BE);
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a React developer role;
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, Immer);
- Experience writing unit tests;
- In depth React knowledge, firm opinions on latest features;
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles;
- Experience with Typescript and Redux;
- Github profile with code snippets (or any other public code examples);
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Parcel etc.
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at email@example.com.