The teams at Bytex build scalable and easy to maintain Web Services that are used by our clients for things like collecting and analyzing security parameters by Cyber Security Analysts or gaining access to their workspaces.
The scalability and maintainability of our services are based on business logic structured into multiple loosely coupled layers that together build our final product.
We follow the Agile development methodology, which implies having a close and constant collaboration with our clients’ representatives in order to properly handle each implementation detail and to assure the quality of the software we build.
We’re looking for a passionate, professionally-driven Python developer looking to optimize software and improve the quality of a cyber security product.
- Developing REST APIs using Python language;
- Constantly interacting with the client’s technical representative;
- Integrating the existing API with third-party APIs;
- Updating / modelling of the database structure according to client needs;
- Creating unit tests for implemented business logic.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience in developing Web Applications;
- Good knowledge of Python language and logical thinking;
- Fundamentals in data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge about relational databases such as PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge about version control systems such as Github;
- Experience in an Agile Development Environment;
- Problem solving addict.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Flask Python framework;
- Knowledge about Python ORMs (preferable SQLAlchemy);
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to contact us, please fill in the form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org