Product Marketing Manager
Our marketing department is juggling between online & offline strategies, with a bit of company engagement actions and event planning. We are dynamic and proactive, with new ideas every day to put our brand in a good light every time. Our marketing efforts are heading towards in two directions, the local awareness, for employer branding, and customer lead generation in many countries.
Backed by our great investors with enough funding to get us to the moon (and back), we are growing our marketing team, looking for a technical product marketing to progress our messaging efforts and develop engaging content. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working directly with all the key stakeholders (everyone is really accessible in this team), you will be responsible for further progressing the messaging efforts for our “Palette” platform and build content to support our marketing and sales efforts.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will shape the foundational messaging and story for Palette and develop and look after core product content such as FAQs, datasheets, brochures and presentations, always thinking about the audience. This should require a good technical on the problem we are solving, as well as bringing in the right people from all corners of the product to source the right information and feedback!
- You will also work with your sales and marketing peers to develop more “top of the funnel” cool, engaging content to support our digital and offline marketing plans, as required: from infographics and brochures, to videos, whitepapers and blogs or web content.
- You will strive to optimize content for success, thinking of ways to measure efficiency depending on the channel used.
- You will NOT need to do everything on your own, so don’t worry about that. We have great in-house resources (engineers, designers, UX/UI specialists) who all like working together as a team on any idea that gets dropped on the table. We also have great partners who can help and always open to new ones if you need them.
- You can work from anywhere you want (although we would like to see you face to face from time to time) and manage your own time
- You will challenge us (we like being challenged)
- You will have a lot of fun along the way (we strongly believe that’s one of the most important parts)
- Great technical understanding of containers, Kubernetes and the cloud world
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with good storytelling, communication and general content skills
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role that involved producing content in the IT industry (does not have to be in a marketing position, it can be sales or engineering)
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other related discipline
- Ability to think strategically and operate in a fast startup environment
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby