Having a team of passionate IT professionals to take care of is not an easy job. In order for them to deliver the best solutions for our customers, our administrative team is working to make sure they have all the resources they need to succeed.
We are putting our efforts together to create a comfortable and productive company culture, to take care of the actual team and to expand it, according to the customers’ needs.
We’re looking for a organized Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office.
Your primary focus will be handling day by day activities, from organizing events and managing logistics within the office, to paperwork related to new hires or customer business travels. You will work closely with the upper management, the HR department, the marketing department and the IT department.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for new hires in the recruitment process (gather and facilitate exchange of necessary paperwork);
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages;
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing;
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required;
- Coordinating events as necessary;
- Maintaining supply inventory;
- Maintaining office equipment as needed;
- Timesheets and leave applications;
- Basic accounting tasks: handling, organizing and logging expense accounts, invoices, payment orders, etc.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree;
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field;
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to fast changing situations;
- Ability to work well under limited supervision;
- Good English skills (in both writing and speaking).
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at email@example.com.