Office admin & accountancy
Customer happiness and business expansion are one of our core values. The HR department plays a key strategic role in expanding the teams in a smart and lean way.
We also take high interest in taking care of these teams of passionate IT professionals, and rest assured it’s not an easy job. In order for them to deliver the best solutions for our customers, our HR team is also working to make sure they have all the resources they need to succeed. We are putting our efforts together to create a comfortable and productive company culture, to take care of the actual team and to expand it, according to the customers’ needs.
Having a team of passionate IT professionals to take care of is not an easy job. In order for them to deliver the best solutions for our customers, our administrative team is working to make sure they have all the resources they need to succeed.
We are putting our efforts together to create a comfortable and productive company culture, to take care of the actual team and to expand it, according to the customers’ needs.
We’re looking for a organized Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office.
Your primary focus will be handling day by day activities, from organizing events and managing logistics within the office, to paperwork related to new hires or customer business travels. You will work closely with the upper management, the HR department, the marketing department and the IT department.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support in the recruitment process (gather and facilitate exchange of necessary paperwork);
- Prepares work contracts, additional papers, disciplinary investigation papers, and any other necessary documents;
- Registers the new employees into the official tool (REVISAL), along with any other necessary modifications, in a timely manner;
- Manages the employee’s files and is responsible for archiving these documents;
- Manages the timekeeping sheets at the end of the month;
- Prepares the payroll papers;
- Basic accounting tasks: handling, organizing and logging expense accounts, invoices, payment orders, etc.
- Takes care of the relationship with local authorities (ITM, AJOFM);
- Helps to create internal regulations and collective employment contracts, according to law;
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required;
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages;
- Coordinating events as necessary;
- Maintaining office equipment as needed;
- Collaborates with the other departments;
- Bachelor’s degree (or similar) in relevant field (economics, accounting, human resources);
- Experience as an office assistant (with accounting tasks) or in related field;
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to fast changing situations;
- Ability to work well under limited supervision;
- Good English skills (in both writing and speaking).
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at email@example.com.