The teams at Bytex build scalable and easy to maintain Web Services that are used by our clients for things like collecting and analyzing security parameters by Cyber Security Analysts or gaining access to their workspaces.
The scalability and maintainability of our services are based on business logic structured into multiple loosely coupled layers that together build our final product.
We follow the Agile development methodology, which implies having a close and constant collaboration with our clients’ representatives in order to properly handle each implementation detail and to assure the quality of the software we build.
We’re looking for a passionate, professionally driven developer to work on VMware’s new microservices, data management and assurance analysis tool. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete RESTful API, with a focus on performance.
Project’s tech stack on backend includes: NodeJS + TypeScript + Rest API, GraphQL + Loopback 3 + component based architecture .
Cloud knowledge would be ideal, but not mandatory.
- Delivering functionalities;
- Ensuring high performance;
- Writing tested and documented Typescript;
- Coordinating the workflow between the team mates;
- Cooperating with the front-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API;
- Communicating with external web services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with NodeJS (min. 3 years);
- Experience of minimum 6-12 months with TypeScript;
- Experience with REST API (REST verbs, API structure);
- Knowledge of GraphQL – Neo4J, ORM;
- Nice to have: Loopback 3;
- Nice to have: Microservices, Kubernetes, SNS/SQS, Event driven systems (Firebase);
- Nice to have: basic GoLang knowledge;
- Nice to have: GRPC/RPC;
- Good understanding of OOP principles;
- Experience with versioning tool (Git/ Gulp etc);
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed;
- Experience with teamwork in an Agile environment
- Professional communication skills.
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to contact us, please fill in the form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org