mid Mobile (Flutter) Developer
Our Mobile department works alongside with the frontend / backend development teams and the UX team in order to deliver top-notch applications for the end users’ devices. Whether it’s an iOS / Android app or a cross-platform one, we make sure to meet the customer’s expectations, while taking care of the usability and the code quality.
We’re looking for a passionate mobile (flutter) developer to help us develop a GPS fleet management application, in collaboration with our team of developers and designers.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in Flutter development
- Must have built at least 2 Android and/ or iOS applications using Flutter
- Must have published 1 or more applications in Google Play, App Store, or Github
- Have proficient experience working with version control (e.g., Git , Bitbucket)
- Have experience with third-party libraries and APIs including REST and graphQL.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Knowledge of translating UI/ UX designs into code
- Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common iOS/Android libraries
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Analyse requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts
- Interact with our clients to understand their needs
- Participate in high level estimates for large work packages
- Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby