mid-sen SDET (python)
We provide test automation services for software, websites and mobile applications. Our automation process helps reduce test time and enhances the quality of testing. We leverage a variety of tools and technologies that allow us to develop effective solutions for our product needs.
Our methodology and framework are aimed at making optimal use of resources, best practices and tools. Our team delivers automated solutions for unit testing, functional testing and performance testing.
We choose the tools that are right for our projects, including Selenium, Robot framework, Protractor, TestNG, Appium, JMeter.
Advanced Cloud Management and CloudOps service provider is looking for a senior level test developer. The ideal candidate should be skilled in the automation of API, performance, and non-functional testing scenarios, and also the skills to automate the cloud infrastructure required to execute complex testing scenarios against AWS infrastructure. You should have the ability to use backend code as documentation to automate infrastructure configuration and exercise our application’s ability to check and alert against well defined rules. Integration of both the tests and infrastructure automation into the CI/CD pipeline is also a key responsibility in this position. Additional projects will include the development of an API test framework for use in the automation for both functional and non-functional test suites.
- 5+ years of advanced development in complex backend test environments
- Experience with AWS API and IAM concepts
- Advanced Python experience
- Infrastructure automation using docker and tools like Chef, Puppet, Terraform
- Experience with AWS client libraries like the boto framework
- Expert level understanding of agile test process and methodologies
- A substantial track record of success on prior projects
- Applicants with only Selenium or other web-testing framework experience are not a good match for this position and should not apply.
Skills and Expertise
- Testing Types
- API TestingDatabase Testing
- Quality Assurance Deliverables
- Automation Framework
- Quality Assurance Tools
- Automated Tests
- End-to-End Testing
- Component Testing
- Performance Testing
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby