mid QA Automation (cypress)
We provide test automation services for software, websites and mobile applications. Our automation process helps reduce test time and enhances the quality of testing. We leverage a variety of tools and technologies that allow us to develop effective solutions for our product needs.
Our methodology and framework are aimed at making optimal use of resources, best practices and tools. Our team delivers automated solutions for unit testing, functional testing and performance testing.
We choose the tools that are right for our projects, including Selenium, Robot framework, Protractor, TestNG, Appium, JMeter.
We’re looking for a passionate, professionally driven tester to work on an enterprise ISP product . The role implies to design and execute test plans and test cases that will help to ensure that the organization delivers a high quality product. You will be part of an Agile software development team and should have a basic understanding of the Agile software development methodologies
- Help with the integration of testing work and tasks to story breakdown;
- Perform testing against highly detailed specifications;
- Record defects using bug tracking softwares, understand and describe bug life cycles;
- Ability to automate test cases based on an automation plan;
- Work closely with the team;
- Attend the team meetings (twice a week remote).
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of networking (good to have);
- Experience with MacOS;
- Good planning and testing skills;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science or equivalent;
- Good practical testing skills and understanding of the QA processes of agile development;
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby