Junior Business Developer
At Bytex, we take inspiration from our clients, so we’re always on the move. Searching for new business opportunities has become second nature to us, and our passion for sales plays an essential role in this pursuit.
From prospecting, to nurturing and closing, our dedicated business development representatives pour their heart and soul into ensuring that we’re on the right track when it comes to meeting revenue objectives and reaching new entrepreneurial heights.
Are you an excellent communicator who wants to make their way into the IT business landscape? Do you want to learn the tricks of the trade and grow alongside a successful Romanian start-up that works with Fortune 500 companies, and institutions such as the MIT?
If the answer to the questions above is ”yes”, keep reading.
We’re looking for a junior business developer to join our team and support sales and account management activities. You’ll work closely with sales, marketing and customer success leads in a mission to promote our services to specific target audiences and grow our customer portfolio. With a career path that includes account and business development management, you will not only learn industry best practices from a team of experts, but also have the chance to grow harmoniously, in a challenging environment that rewards proactivity.
Main responsibilities will include:
- perform market research to identify new business opportunities;
- document findings in comprehensive reports and spreadsheets;
- contact prospects, introduce our company and tactfully present our services;
- leverage newly established connections and convert leads to buying customers;
- in partnership with the customer success department, manage new business relationships and ensure customer satisfaction;
- work closely with the marketing department in order to implement conversion strategy and follow-up on leads;
- provide assistance, as needed, to the customer success manager and to the CEO.
- an excellent command of the English language (C1+, language certificate is a plus);
- excellent communicator – you must be capable of getting your point across with ease, listen attentively and adapt your conversational style to that of your interlocutor, all the while maintaining a high degree of professionalism;
- a basic understanding of the IT services industry and of the outsourcing business model;
- a basic understanding of sales & customer relationship management principles;
- attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- confidence and resilience – you are not easily discouraged;
- a high degree of self-motivation – you will work in a start-up environment, so being able to work independently is a must;
- curiosity and eagerness to learn;
- good command of the Google suite, particularly spreadsheets;
- familiarity with CRM software tools – not necessary, but constitutes an advantage.