We provide test automation services for software, websites and mobile applications. Our automation process helps reduce test time and enhances the quality of testing. We leverage a variety of tools and technologies that allow us to develop effective solutions for our product needs.
Our methodology and framework are aimed at making optimal use of resources, best practices and tools. Our team delivers automated solutions for unit testing, functional testing and performance testing.
We choose the tools that are right for our projects, including Selenium, Robot framework, Protractor, TestNG, Appium, JMeter.
This project is in collaboration with one of the leading companies in the AI / ML area.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent, with 1 or more years in software engineering
- Development and test framework/platform design experience
- A solid understanding on software development, testing and must have a strong development background, with a “break-the-system” attitude
- Strong mindset in system testing, end-to-end testing and non-function testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for diverse audiences
- Ability to document requirements, framework designs, and analysis findings in both business and technical terminology
- Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting or similar programming/scripting knowledge
- Strong background in system testing and building frameworks on non-functional scenarios
- Minimal exposure to python
- Knowledge of public, private and hybrid cloud deployments
- Experience in building CI jobs with platforms such as Jenkins
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby