The teams at Bytex build scalable and easy to maintain Web Services that are used by our clients for things like collecting and analyzing security parameters by Cyber Security Analysts or gaining access to their workspaces.
The scalability and maintainability of our services are based on business logic structured into multiple loosely coupled layers that together build our final product.
We follow the Agile development methodology, which implies having a close and constant collaboration with our clients’ representatives in order to properly handle each implementation detail and to assure the quality of the software we build.
We’re looking for a passionate, professionally-driven developer to work on a Cisco networking project.
Your primary focus will be developing new features and microservices using Java (Spring boot & MongoDB, Apache Kafka), writing unit tests and enhancing existing features. You will be part of one of the feature teams consisting of 5-7 developers working on different technologies such as Java, Angular, Python or C++.
- Being part of the full lifecycle of microservices;
- Designing and implementing new features;
- Refactoring and improving existing code base;
- Writing unit tests;
- Cooperating with the rest of the team based in Iași and San Jose.
Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 2 years in a Java developer role;
- Good knowledge of Java, Spring and OOP principles;
- Familiar with microservices;
- Good English communication skills;
- Proactive positioning in solving both technical and business issues;
- Transparent attitude (able to speak out if there are issues, or the task is not clear enough, or assistance is needed);
- Experience with versioning tools (Git/ Gulp etc);
- Experience with teamwork in an Agile environment;
- Nice to have: Python knowledge.
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to contact us, please fill in the form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org