sen IT Recruiter
Customer happiness and business expansion are one of our core values. The HR department plays a key strategic role in expanding the teams in a smart and lean way.
We also take high interest in taking care of these teams of passionate IT professionals, and rest assured it’s not an easy job. In order for them to deliver the best solutions for our customers, our HR team is also working to make sure they have all the resources they need to succeed. We are putting our efforts together to create a comfortable and productive company culture, to take care of the actual team and to expand it, according to the customers’ needs.
Our HR team needs a passionate and creative IT Recruiter, with proven experience of minimum 3 years, to continue expanding the teams in a healthy and organic way.
You will be working closely with the HR Manager and Marketing departments to create plans for recruiting the best colleagues for the Bytex team. Your most important activity will be recruitment – everything from screening and interviewing to participating in job fairs and recruiting events. If you’d like to, you can be involved in activities related to employee retention, where you can collaborate with our People Engagement Officer.
- Understand details about the projects and the openings that we have for each of them;
- Understand the current recruitment process and propose improvements whenever the situation needs it;
- Organize meetings with the customers in order to gather more information about certain roles;
- Look for candidates, conduct the first interview with them and guide them throughout the process (schedule the next interviews, facilitate the communication with the customer);
- Create a wonderful candidate experience by setting up a comfortable atmosphere during the process;
- Keep track of the candidates, maintaining a relationship with them in case of future opportunities;
- Keep a close relationship with our customers’ representatives, by informing them regarding the recruitment status;
- Get involved in the team’s effort to constantly improve our process and come up with new efficient ways to do things better.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar;
- Experience in IT recruitment – minimum 3 years;
- Ability to handle interviews with different types of candidates;
- Creativity to find new solutions to already-known situations;
- Passion and willingness to be a team player;
- Ability to adapt to a very fast-paced environment;
- Manifest high levels of perseverance and stay organized;
- Be a unicorn when needed.
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.