The teams at Bytex build scalable and easy to maintain Web Services that are used by our clients for things like collecting and analyzing security parameters by Cyber Security Analysts or gaining access to their workspaces.
The scalability and maintainability of our services are based on business logic structured into multiple loosely coupled layers that together build our final product.
We follow the Agile development methodology, which implies having a close and constant collaboration with our clients’ representatives in order to properly handle each implementation detail and to assure the quality of the software we build.
We’re looking for a GoLang developer who is passionate about clean code and professionally-driven to work on a Cisco cloud management application.
- Helping with rewriting and redesigning a Java monolith into an architecture based on microservices;
- Getting involved with modeling the NoSQL database;
- Working closely with the Frontend team on the API response structure;
- Writing the documentation for APIs;
- Using the TDD methodology to improve code quality.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understand the full lifecycle of microservices;
- Fast learner (as to understand the architecture quickly);
- Adaptability to new challenges;
- Strong programming knowledge in languages like Java (with Spring) or/and GO;
- Ability to understand cron jobs, tasks or messages queuing;
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes / Docker;
- Authentication and access control list based architecture;
- Ability to understand different external APIs and abstract them.
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at email@example.com.