mid/sen Golang Developer
The teams at Bytex build scalable and easy to maintain Web Services that are used by our clients for things like collecting and analyzing security parameters by Cyber Security Analysts or gaining access to their workspaces.
The scalability and maintainability of our services are based on business logic structured into multiple loosely coupled layers that together build our final product.
We follow the Agile development methodology, which implies having a close and constant collaboration with our clients’ representatives in order to properly handle each implementation detail and to assure the quality of the software we build.
We’re looking for a passionate, professionally-driven developer for a collaboration with one of the top consumer electronics and smartphones company at the moment. Meet our team of both fun and professional developers!
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translate software problems into stable, working, high-performance apps
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 1-2 years of previous web backend development (Python, Java, NodeJS etc) experience
- At least 1 year of experience in the Golang language
- Good understanding of OOP and data structures
- Good algorithmic thinking
- Understanding of microservices/service-oriented and distributed architectures
- Experience with developing, or building tests API layers web services such as SOAP or REST
- Experience with PostgreSQL or non-relational databases
- Proficient in English
Nice to have:
- Experience developing and maintaining complex architectures leveraging object-oriented
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Advanced debugging skills (server problems, external services, any problem related to the app, not necessarily your code)
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby