mid-sen Full Stack developer (NodeJS & ReactJS)
The teams at Bytex build scalable and easy to maintain Web Services that are used by our clients for things like collecting and analyzing security parameters by Cyber Security Analysts or gaining access to their workspaces.
The scalability and maintainability of our services are based on business logic structured into multiple loosely coupled layers that together build our final product.
We follow the Agile development methodology, which implies having a close and constant collaboration with our clients’ representatives in order to properly handle each implementation detail and to assure the quality of the software we build.
We’re looking for a passionate, professionally driven full stack developer to work on an enterprise ISP product with our frontend, backend and UX teams.
- Delivering functionalities;
- Ensuring high performance;
- Writing tested and documented code;
- Communicating with external web services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience with NodeJS ;
- Experience with GraphQL and MySQL;
- Familiarity with Consul and Nomad tools;
- Previous experience with ReactJS and Redux;
- Familiarity with Chakra UI (preferred);
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Good understanding of OOP principles;
- Experience with versioning tool (Git/ SVN);
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed;
- Experience with teamwork in an Agile environment
- Professional communication skills in both English and Romanian
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at email@example.com.