Senior DevOps Engineer
The teams at Bytex build scalable and easy to maintain Web Services that are used by our clients for things like collecting and analyzing security parameters by Cyber Security Analysts or gaining access to their workspaces.
The scalability and maintainability of our services are based on business logic structured into multiple loosely coupled layers that together build our final product.
We follow the Agile development methodology, which implies having a close and constant collaboration with our clients’ representatives in order to properly handle each implementation detail and to assure the quality of the software we build.
Bytex is looking to make a new hire for Cisco’s internal DevOps team. We’re searching for someone who finds supporting and improving existing pipelines & processes fun and challenging. If on top of that you’d like a job where you get to create new apps & tools that other Engineering and DevOps teams will use, then it’s YOU we’re looking for. Drop us a line.
What you’ll do
- Be part of the core DevOps team within Cisco Nexus Insights
- Share knowledge and best practices like Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- Work on creating new tools to enable DevOps workflows
- Create and maintain build and deployment pipelines
- Help the engineering teams to increase the deployment frequency and reduce the lead time for changes
- Manage performance and analyse infrastructure problems
- Assess 3rd party solutions and advise in build-vs-buy decisions
- Assist development teams in delivering features quickly and reliably
- Define and improve continuous integration and delivery processes
What you need to know / be familiar with
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy (Jenkins)
- Version Control System: Git
- Repository Managers: Bitbucket, Github, Artifactory
- CI tools: Jenkins
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware preferred)
- Docker knowledge
- Linux administration and networking knowledge
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes
- Config management and orchestration: Ansible, Terraform
- Monitoring: Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana (ELK stack)
- Python or Go programming is a big plus
- OOP knowledge is a plus
Open office policy - Work from Anywhere and Utilities expenses coverage
Extra days off & Bi-monthly team lunch / activities
Offers for dental and optical clinics & health subscription & sports discounts
Access to learning platforms & Bookster subscription
Good coffee and snacks at the office & discounts at coffee shops nearby
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at email@example.com.