AngularJS + Typescript
Nowadays, the client side of any web application is getting more and more complex and it’s not an easy task to always be up to date with the latest trends in technology.
We’re looking for a passionate developer to work on Cisco’s Candid Network Assurance Engine. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app, with a focus on performance.
Your main duties will include creating new features with AngularJS and Angular7 (after migration). Creating standalone modules and adapting to new challenges and changes, whilst prioritizing. Project’s tech stack on UI includes: AngularJS with TypeScript (plans for migrating towards angular 7) + rxJS + component based architecture + unit testing + Webpack (knowledge is a plus) + D3JS knowledge is a plus.
- Delivering functionalities;
- Ensuring high performance;
- Writing tested and documented Typescript, HTML and SCSS;
- Coordinating the workflow between the team mates;
- Cooperating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 2 years of experience working with angular;
- Proficiency with Typescript and HTML5;
- Professional communication skills;
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience;
- Good understanding of OOP principles;
- Experience with versioning tool (Git);
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer and other web services used in the system;
- Creating unit test suites for using Jasmine and Karma;
- Experience with teamwork in an Agile environment;
- Experience with Build tools (Webpack).
Nice to have:
- Angular JS knowledge;
- D3JS knowledge;
- Redux (Saga) knowledge;
- Experience with E2E testing.
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at email@example.com.