Angular 9 developer
Nowadays, the client side of any web application is getting more and more complex and it’s not an easy task to always be up to date with the latest trends in technology.
We’re looking for an Angular 9 developer to join our team in Iasi and working with our customers from USA.
You will be working on the front-end of the customer’s web application, collaborating closely with a talented team of UX designers and engineers to implement and ship scalable and well-tested features in our highly available platforms. You’ll strive to create responsive pixel-perfect web UIs while simultaneously solving scalability problems, performance optimizations and complex business logic. The team’s engineers are responsible not just for writing code, but ensuring that it gets deployed and works properly in production.
- Develop, test, debug and document new and existing components to ensure that our software meets business, quality and operational needs.
- Focus on scalability, speed, cross-browser compatibility, security, and availability of all applications and processes.
- Drive and participate in code and document reviews, mentoring team in best practices.
- Collaborate with peer organizations, devOps, support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance.
- Work with team to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Manage technical roadmap and technical debt elimination, balancing time, resource, and quality constraints to achieve business and strategic goals and requirements.
- Motivate and educate team members on coding standards and best practices. both within the team and as part of the architecture group.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience, with at least 2 years building Single Page Applications; Angular or React is a plus;
- Comfortable writing test suites and specs in our test-driven environment;
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization in the frontend;
- Detail oriented and conscientious in implementing designs you have signed off on;
- Self motivator with strong communication skills;
- Degree in computer science or a related field.
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to apply for this position, please fill in the form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.