Angular7 + Typescript
Nowadays, the client side of any web application is getting more and more complex and it’s not an easy task to always be up to date with the latest trends in technology.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Angular developer to work on VMware’s new microservices, data management and assurance analysis tool. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app, with a focus on performance.
Your main duties will include creating new features with Angular 5, creating standalone modules and adapting to new challenges and changes, whilst prioritizing. You will work in a team of 6 in-house UI developers and the customer’s back-end team. Project’s tech stack on UI includes: Angular 5 (migrating towards Angular 7) + rxJS + component based architecture + unit testing + CSS BEM + Webpack (knowledge is a plus).
Cloud knowledge would be ideal, but not mandatory.
- Delivering functionalities;
- Ensuring high performance;
- Writing tested and documented Typescript, HTML and CSS;
- Coordinating the workflow between the team mates;
- Cooperating with the backend developers in the process of building the RESTful API;
- Communicating with external web services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with Typescript and HTML5;
- Professional communication skills;
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience;
- Good understanding of OOP principles;
- Experience with versioning tool (Git / Gulp etc);
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer and other web services used in the system;
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed;
- Creating custom, general use modules and components of Angular;
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the frontend app and assets;
- Creating unit test suites using Jasmine and Karma;
- Experience with teamwork in an Agile environment.
WANNA WORK WITH US?
If you want to contact us, please fill in the form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org